A good savings plan is a must. First Eagle can help. We offer savings and investment accounts that are designed for every stage in life – all FDIC insured.
First Eagle Savings Account
Whether you are building a cushion for life's emergencies or planning
long-term for college tuition, our savings accounts are a great place to
- $100 balance will open your account and earn interest
- $250 balance waives quarterly maintenance fee
- $1,000 balance keeps your account free of all charges!
First Eagle Children's Savings Account
Start your children saving early and they'll develop life-long savings
habits. At First Eagle, we make it easy to put them on track.
- $25.00 deposit opens an account
- $25.00 balance earns interest without fees
- Joint and trustee accounts available for children up to 18 years of age
With Every First Eagle Savings Account...
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
- Savings statements mailed quarterly
- Keep track of your savings with Online Banking
Money Market Accounts
First Eagle Money Market Account
Earn market rates and keep your money readily available with a First
Eagle Money Market Account.
- $2,500 minimum balance earns interest with no monthly fees!
- 6 transfers or payments by check to third parties during each monthly statement cycle
Investor's Money Market Account
Our Investor's Money Market Account pays you higher rates on
higher balances, with the flexibility to withdraw anytime and the
security of FDIC insurance coverage. Ask for our current rates and tiers.
- $5,000 minimum investment
- 6 transfers or payments by check to third parties during each montly statement cycle
- Investor's Checking required
Certificates of Deposit
First Eagle Certificates of Deposit
As your savings grow, lock-in higher rates with our Certificates of Deposit. You choose the term and receive a guaranteed rate. All First Eagle Certificates are insured to the maximum limits by the FDIC.
- $2,500 minimum investment
- Terms from 90 days to 4 years, or longer
- CDs automatically renew at the current rate, or can be withdrawn without penalty during the 10 day grace period.
Saving for Retirement
Whether you are making annual deposits, transferring your Individual Retirement Account from another institution or doing a rollover from another retirement plan, let First Eagle give you a hand. Our Relationship Bankers are knowledgeable and can help you choose the investment options that are best for you. And when the time is right, we will set-up a distribution schedule to help you enjoy the retirement lifestyle that you have worked so hard to achieve.