First Eagle Bank is a dynamic, growing organization that values its employees.
If you’re a bright, energetic individual who is committed to customer relationships and are willing to do your part to help us grow, please upload your resume using our secure portal.
First Eagle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Click below to upload your cover letter, resume and other pertinent documents using our secure portal. Multiple documents can be uploaded together.
Operations Associate - Hanover Park
Reports to: Operations Supervisor
As an Operations Associate you will primarily be providing customer support for the Bank’s digital products such as online banking, bill pay, Zelle and debit card maintenance.
At First Eagle Bank, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees by making them feel welcomed and valued by building lasting relationships, doing the right thing, and exceeding expectations. Using the latest banking solutions, combined with technology and the most welcoming and friendly service, you’ll be front and center representing our brand and culture.
By joining the First Eagle Family you will be making a difference! Our vision is to make a positive difference in people’s lives, our customers, our community and each other.
- Interact with customers via telephone to provide support and information on products or services.
- Assist customers that are having issues with their online banking, bill pay or Zelle.
- Perform updates for customers’ accounts, debit card maintenance and general ledger entries.
- Cross train on other functions of the Operations department.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Responsible for the daily review and processing of various daily operations reports and duties.
- Performs other department and related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening and problem solving.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be available to work Saturdays.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Previous Banking experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ann Fiala (AFiala@FEBank.com) 630.893.3800
About the Company:
First Eagle Bank is an entrepreneurial, independent bank, offering a complex range of commercial and personal banking services in the Chicagoland area. We are focused on developing long lasting relationships with our customers, our community and our staff. We are proud to carry a Superior Five Star Rating from Bauer Financial, in recognition of our strong financial performance and strive to continue to offer the highest standard of financial services to our community. Small entrepreneurial bank with great success and high rankings in the Chicagoland Area. The bank is focused on developing long lasting relationships and serving its community.
First Eagle Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.